WIN JULBO GOGGLES WITH #mymountaindropoffs
Share your best snowy pictures via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with #mymountaindropoffs and we'll enter you in our competition to win a beautiful pair of goggles from our friends at Julbo.
Chamonix Event Calendar
There's never a dull moment in the Chamonix Valley. There's fun on the slopes in winter combined with music and dancing at apres-ski events. Then a plethora of sporting endeavours in the summertime that usually involve wearing lycra and running for miles and miles and miles.
In essence, there really is something for everyone in Chamonix in all seasons - which is why we run transfer buses from the airport in Geneva straight to Chamonix all year round.
You don't even need to be sports-mad to enjoy the mountains, with everything from cultural walking tours and artisan markets, to trail running races and film festivals rganised throughout the year.
A weekly list of events can be found on the Chamonix Tourist Office website, but when there are key festivites in the Chamonix Valley we will feature them here.
The big events like the UltraTrail and Musilac always attract a huge influx of people in Chamonix during these peak weeks, so our advice is to book up your flights, accommodation and airport transfers as early as you can. Getting to and from Chamonix couldn't be easier as we run services between Geneva Airport and Chamonix daily in both directions.
Use the booking form and in the 'to' section you will see several options for Chamonix transfers, so just pick the most relevant area of Chamonix to ensure you get the right quote. And don't forget, we drop off and pick you up at your door!
There's plenty to keep you occupied and entertained in Chamonix whatever the time of year. Chamonix is home to Europe's highest mountains and is ideally located by the Italian and Swiss boarders. With so much to do and see it's guaranteed you will have a great time but we would definitely recommend adding the following to your 'must do' list:
• Aiguille du Midi: Take the two-stage cable car to the viewing platform at an incredible 3842m, where you will get unparalleled views of Mont Blanc and 360° views of the French, Italian and Swiss Alps. Don't miss The Step Into The Void either!
• Montenvers Railway: Spectacular cog railway from Chamonix to Montenvers, above the Mer de Glace. Experience the heights and sights without the hard work
• Le Panoramic: Restaurant at the top station of the Brévent cable car, with top class classic Savoyarde cuisine and a breathtaking view of the Mont Blanc Massif
• Grotte de la Mer de Glace: Carved every spring since 1946, the ‘ice cave’ takes three months to make and has in interior temperature of around -2 to -5 degrees Centigrade
• Massage: All this mountain activity can take it out of you! A good sports massage will help reset your muscles and get you ready for action!
• Chamonix Golf Course: Enjoy 18 holes on this challenging golf course with stunning views, or practice your swing and aim at the driving range, open until 19:00 each day in the summer months in Les Praz
And remember, when you book your Geneva Airport transfer, we will take you to wherever you want to go in Chamonix, so if you want to go straight for a round of golf, or be dropped off in time for apres-ski at the Lapin Agile, it's no problem!
For more information on Chamonix, see Wikipedia
How To Find Mountain Drop-offs
Our office is open every day. We are located right in the centre of town, just behind Hotel Alpina.
Residence Lachenal 58 Allee Louis Lachenal
Phone: +33 4 50 47 17 73
Geneva to Chamonix