Recruiting for Summer 2020
Come work with us in the Alps!
Mountain Drop-offs aims to provide the most professional and reliable airport and in-valley transfer service in Chamonix and surrounding areas all-year round.
Our recruitment policy is to attract and retain a highly professional team who can provide the best service to our customers and partners. We pride ourselves on being acknowledged as one of the leading employers in the areas that we operate.
The following employment opportunities are currently available:
- 8 SEATER MINIBUS DRIVERS CHAMONIX – FULL TIME AND PART TIME
- 16 SEATER MINIBUS DRIVERS CHAMONIX – FULL TIME
What are we looking for?
When considering applications for Drivers, we apply the following selection criteria:
- You must have held your driving licence for a minimum of 3 years
- You must have an EU/Swiss passport and European driving licence
- Must have at least 2 seasons of professional driving experience*** OR hold a valid C or D driving licence with a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence OR hold a valid French taxi driving licence OR attended and passed the RoSPA chauffeur or advanced driving course
- Local knowledge of the Chamonix valley desirable
- Spoken French is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills essential
*** This includes passenger driving experience or freight experience even if it only formed part of a previous role (e.g. outdoor instructors regularly driving clients to/from activities, army personnel who drove vehicles as part of their position).
Why work for Mountain Drop-offs?
At Mountain Drop-offs we offer fully salaried positions leaving you with the freedom to choose where to live within the valley. We are dedicated to providing a fun, fair and safe working environment and full time employees are provided 3 days off each week.
We care about those we work with and in recent years have invested considerably in those who’ve shown dedication and hard work within their roles. Mountain Drop-offs have sponsored drivers to upgrade their licenses to the D1 entitlement, in addition to the full driver induction training. We’ve provided language training courses for those in need of a little boost to their skill set and offered weekly yoga classes to encourage injury prevention and wellbeing to both office staff and our budding mountain enthusiasts! At the start of the winter season, we provide Avalanche Awareness training to strive to keep you safe on the mountain.
Amongst the current staff team there is a wealth of experience in all things Chamonix, from trail running, to powder skiing, to summiting Mont Blanc. In fact, spending time on the mountain is encouraged and our regular #Teamonthehill photo competitions have ensured drivers can win sunglasses or googles from our partners at Julbo.
Further benefits of joining the team include:
• Staff discounted lift passes
• Staff and Family discounts on transfers
• Free ski hire from our partners at Sanglard Sports*
• 50€ rewards through our Driver of the Month awards and Refer a Friend scheme*
*Please note terms and conditions apply
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for a job with Mountain Drop-offs, please send your CV and covering letter addressing the specific selection criteria, to Human Resources at email@example.com