Mountain Drop-offs is the proud partner of several charities.
Thames Hospice 2019 Big Mountain Challenge
- Mountain Drop-offs is the proud official transportation partner of The 2019 Big Mountain Challenge in support of Thames Hospice taking place between 20-24 September 2019.
- An impressive but achievable cycling challenge for men and women in a stunning mountain and lake setting in the French Alps, it involves riding key climbs from the Tour de France, totaling the equivalent height of Mt Everest or Mt Kilimanjaro.
- The Big Mountain Challenge is great value for money at just £395 per person versus a retail value of £1200 thanks to all the outstanding sponsorship we’ve received. Each participant will also need to raise £1,500 of sponsorship.
- Supported by some of the best brand names in cycling, the event will have professional-level back up with Mavic and Vitus technical support and teams of guides and mobile rider assistance units.
- Climb your mountain to allow Thames Hospice patients to climb theirs!
- Raising money for the new Thames Hospice facility; one of the most impressive and outstanding hospices to be built in Europe, looking after patients with life limiting illnesses.