Geneva to Chamonix Transfer
Chamonix transfers all year
Our Geneva to Chamonix shuttle is by far our most popular transfer route. Of all the alpine resorts Chamonix attracts a huge amount of visitors in winter, summer, spring and autumn too.
So where is Chamonix? It’s a really easy transfer from Geneva Airport in Switzerland across the border into France and from there it’s a straight transfer run up the motorway. Chamonix is one of the few alpine ski resorts that’s dual-carriageway all the way from Geneva Airport.
As the Geneva to Chamonix transfer time is between 1hr 15 and 1hr 30, depending on road conditions and your drop off point, with Mountain Drop-offs you’ll soon be checking out the latest snow conditions at the foot of the snow-capped peaks of the Chamonix Mont Blanc Massif on your way to the ski hire shop, ready to hit the slopes!
Geneva to Chamonix Information
- Transfer time – Chamonix transfers take approximately 1hr 15 dependant on traffic, weather conditions and your drop off point
- Door to door – Our transfer shuttles take you right to the door of your accommodation in Chamonix (subject to road access)
- Baby and booster seats – Baby and booster seats are available for free – make sure to add when booking
- Multi-lingual team – Our team is English speaking
- Transfer types – We have fares to suit all with our Supersaver, Flexi, Private and VIP options
- Skis and snowboards – Skis and snowboards are transported free with Mountain Drop-offs – make sure to add when booking
- Bikes – In the summer and autumn, bikes are transported free of charge – make sure to add when booking
- Return to Geneva Airport – On your return to Geneva Airport will aim to get you there approx 2 hours before you flight
- Reminder updates – Our in-resort SMS reminders will ensure you are kept up to date with your in-resort pick-up time
- Modern fleet – All our shuttle vans are comfortable and efficient