Recruiting for Winter 2016/2017
Come Work in the Alps!
Mountain Drop-offs aims to provide the most professional and reliable airport and in-valley transfer service in Chamonix and surrounding areas all-year round.
Our recruitment policy is to attract and retain a highly professional team who can provide the best service to our customers and partners.
We pride ourselves on being acknowledged as one of the leading employers in the areas that we operate.
The following employment opportunites are currently available for winter 2016/17:
- 8-SEATER MINIBUS DRIVERS CHAMONIX - one full-time position
Why work for Mountain Drop-offs?
• Competitive remuneration package;
• 3 days off a week to enjoy the mountain activities (when working on a full time contract);
• Great working environment;
• Formal employment contract and driver rosters comply with all EU driving regulations; and
• Staff discounts on transfers for family and discounts from our local partners.
We care about our employees and strive to provide a work environment that is fun, fair and safe. All drivers are required to attend a thorough induction programme which includes all relevant driver training and resort familiarisation, first aid training and driver ergonomic workshops. We provide drivers with mobile telephones and uniforms.
For Chamonix based employees, we also arrange monthly staff social events (ranging from bowling to BBQs) and avalanche awareness/mountain safety workshops.
We also operate a Refer a Friend scheme where our employees receive a bonus if someone they recommend for a vacancy is employed by Mountain Drop-offs.
Please note that as all positions are full salaried, we do not provide accommodation and/or lift passes.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for a job with Mountain Drop-offs, please send your CV and covering letter addressing the specific selection criteria, to Human Resources at HR@mountaindropoffs.com
Ski Seasonaires Employment
What are we looking for?
When considering applications for Drivers, we apply the following selection criteria:
• You must have held your driving licence for a minimum of 3 years
• You must have an EU/Swiss passport and European driving licence
• Must have at least 2 seasons of professional driving experience*** OR hold a valid C or D driving licence with a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence OR hold a valid French taxi driving licence OR attended and passed the RoSPA chaffeur or advanced driving course
• Local knowledge of the Chamonix valley desirable
• Spoken French is desirable
• Excellent customer service skills essential
*** This includes passenger driving experience or freight experience even if it only formed part of a previous role (e.g. outdoor instructors regularly driving clients to/from activities, army personnel who drove vehicles as part of their position).